Saturday, March 1, 2014

Little Me

SONG RECOMMENCED WHILE READING THIS " Little Me - Little mix "

Well I dreamed for years to be older not like a teenager No, like an adult a
 MADEMOISELLE or something like that, that when I was like 10 or 12 years old I wanted people to take me seriously
  like there's a creature's talking not only a kid :P I wanted to say my thoughts out loud  and don't be afraid of being a child 
 

so I hated the fact of me I wished to be older and I said that to the adults and they were like "oh common you don't,
you will hate being adult", how that made me feel? it made me afraid..a little of the idea itself and Excited like never before
the much that made me kill my fear wishing even harder to grow up


And now as a Teenager I don't want to be a child again like the most of guys and girls at my age,
 well to be a teenager wasn't Little Rana's dream but def. as a teenager the situation changed I mean now people are taking me seriously and everything, so I have no right to wish to be older, right? and that's what happened you can notice me making fun of those teenagers who always act like there are 25 years old or sth,and you can always hear me quoting Avicii's song "Wish that I could stay forever this young not afraid to close my eyes" so this is obvious  that I gave up my wish and I don't want to get any older but that's not because of people ,not because now they are taking me seriously, when those adults said to me when I was kid
you will hate getting older I asked myself why would I, I was sure they were not talking about being a kid cause it's good to be a kid but not enough
I mean as kid your life is eating , playing ,be angry of nothing and that's it but now I'm sure they were talking about being a teenager.

Ladies and gentlemen "نحن فى ازهى عصورنا" the difference is we know that we are enjoying our age despite all the ups and downs as  teenagers
 when we was kiddos we were just playing we didn't realize we were enjoying now we have no responsibility except for planning for our future
 we are responsible for that but I mean we have nothing to worry about except ourselves and the smart dude will plan well so he don't have to worry ;)


 seeing all of these adults wishing they were as young as I am makes me proud of my "16 years" and makes me arrogant as well but a lot of teenagers
 don't get that they think being a teenager is all about suffering and have problems and face Blisters :P
but NO everything have dark and bright side you can mange that you can look at the bright side you won't be able to mange that all the time -Yes, but try

well that didn't make me lose the desire to be an adult but as I said the situation changed now I'm Excited to be an adult and know how they feel about this different life  I want to be an adult to see my dreams really happening I  want to be older to go to the collage
, marry and have a family (What..?? I'm a GIRL)
but I'm happy cause I'm still a teenager anyway :D


2 comments:

  1. أنت أجمل حد عنده 16 سنة شفته في حياتي .. هادعيلك تفضلي دايما قادرة تفهمي حياتك وتبقي سعيدة بيها .. بحبك يا رنا .. وفخورة بيكي

    ReplyDelete
  2. انا اللى فخورة انى اعرف واحدة زيك اساساً انتى و توأمك العزيز =))

    ReplyDelete