Friday, September 5, 2014

Somebody that I used to know.



 It takes me a lot of time to come back here and begin to write again, it also takes a lot of thinking what to write and two seconds ago I didn't know what am I supposed to write about.But you know the moment when you feel like you don't even know yourself,when you are in the middle of nowhere,....LOST ?!
I can tell that if anyone read my blog he'd find a smiley life, butterflies and rainbows everywhere, always looking at the bright side, but today I'm here to tell you all that I am lost.


 And by lost I mean I can't find my dream, my one big dream that I'll suffer all my years up to it, all I know that I want to inspire people , I want to leave my mark but I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW!!! we all have those 2 characters in our lives, the one that urge you to have a one dream and nothing but that one to do it in the end, but then what ? what am I supposed to do after achieving my big fat dream ?? what if i did not make it ?? what if after all those years I realized that It's not the one ?? and the other character encourages you to have more than a dream in the future but what for NOW ??!


 You know what's really frustrating? -  waiting
most of us don't like to wait and don't like the late achievements, most of us want their dreams NOW want give and receive the reward immediately but nothing can go like that.When we hear a story of a guy who struggled and suffered a lot until he made his way to his dream, the common thought would be like "WOW" then you'll give yourself the space to think how on earth did that happen and then you'll say it's just a good luck nothing more, but the truth is if we really want to make our dreams come true we have to go through good and bad luck in every single minute in our lives AND that's how it goes.


 But I think I know the answer, If we all divided our lives into stages and put a certain goal for every stage everything will go just fine cause people change
and you have to know that you'll wait ... A LOT, cause life is all about Patience  we can do nothing without patience but the bright side is that Allah will reward us  for the only thing we hate "WAITING". Anyways it's all a big test,  we got  to do this so, sooner or later we will wait and goals also cannot be done without trust, we have to trust Allah and ourselves that we can do this insha'allah, also remember that you are the only one that can do it so do not listen to anyone saying otherwise cause we all know that we all can ;)

--
Recommended songs after reading: Firework enjoy :D
..
edited by Renad A. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment