Thursday, December 4, 2014

TEDx

    It was 6:00 am I woke up and whispered "Ready?", I couldn't tell how it felt but I was more than excited and definitely ready, I prepared myself for a normal school day so *Normal usual stuff* and then .... It's 12:00 am! I hurried to get my ticket to attend one of the most inspiring events on the face of earth ..
  
It's 1:00 pm now and  I'm taking my first steps into the great hall, I was thinking that I'm the luckiest kid ever to attend such an event and it was known that TEDx is capable of changing lives so yeah perhaps I'm lucky this time, I took a seat -I liked the simple decor so much- and while i was checking the place out some sort of magic sneaked into my ears  JUST WOW the beginner notes of Nostalgia soundtrack.
the talks begin to flow and it was just as I imagined maybe even Better
  
   But at some point I was like" i want to do this , I want to inspire people, I want to leave my mark I mean that's what I've always wanted to do I just didn't know how" and I realized that your dream job/college/whatsoever it's not you're only dream which means it's unnecessary for your wannabes to be linked to a certain Education level or a job, well that's absolutely good to think about your future and make a goal for tomorrow but what I'm talking about is to actually THINK for just one minute is that all what you really wanted?, is that the one thing you can't wait for it to happen? , If so,Then what after?

  Only one week ago I was thinking in the same exact way, I planned everything in my mind. dream college, dream job and perhaps LIFE itself, but to be honest I wasn't excited about it at all, thinking of being old and hocked on some kind of routine freaked me out. I know to dream of a college doesn't mean you'll be hocked on routine and stuff, but if that was the only dream of yours then excuse me nothing will be exciting or unique about your life.

 Set more than a goal, what about a goal for each year, week maybe day and try achieving each, to be able to feel that awesome feeling of success,TEDx did change me a lot, maybe people around me can't feel that but at least Little Rana knows that very well and that's pretty enough . can't be more grateful for the existence of that day in my tiny life and being there was like a turning point can you even believe that one day is capable of changing way of thinking, capable of changing LIVES ?! As Cheesy as it sounds but yes and it happened before my Shining-with-happiness-Eyes
so yo project mangers,staff members and speakers if your target was to inspire people and basically change their lives, then you guys should be proud you did such an incredible job can't be better in any form of way

that spirit is priceless

2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable!!!!!!!
    Let me tell you a secret. I was inspired by you and the rest of the audience that Thursday!! Keep on moving forward and dont stop

    ReplyDelete