Saturday, January 17, 2015

HOME.

     I'm 2 days away from my algebra exam and despite the fact that i know that my maths skills are terrible, I'm inspired.
I've just realized lately that absolutely nothing like home, but wait.. what is the correct definition of HOME anyway, like where's your home or what do you exactly feel when you're home . . I always feel pity for people with multi nationalities I feel like they don't belong to a certian place but then I realized that I should feel pity for myself for being such an idiot. I have this half Egyption/half Syrian friend who lived all her life in Dubai, whenever she starts talking in her cute Syrian accent people ask "are you Syrian and blah.. blah" and then she's like " Nope I'm half  Egyptian/half Syrian" regardless the pride in her voice and if she likes her 2 countries or not but she always speaks about her beautiful Syria in the winter, how magnificent the streets were before the war, and how they used to play, eat, talk,think !! and even though she lived all her life in Dubai and only one year there and that her father is originally Egyptian and according to papers and passports and whatsoever  she's officially Egyptian but she just  belongs to Syria . ♥

   I believe that the word "home" defines your comfort zone,  maybe you feel home when you listen to that song or when you read that book on repeat. friends are home those bunch of stupid kiddos that you can't love them enough or imagine your life without their existence, family is defiantly home I mean they are the ones who accept and stand you with all your  complex lifestyle and your fiddling needs they do love you endlessly they are just not good at showing it. maybe your home is yourself like your mind and your thoughts define home for you, your home is your soulmate, your partener in this life. Your home doesn't have to be a place maybe it's someone, maybe it's something.

   Home is where you heart always belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment