Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hey Mum

  Hey Mum, when did we grow up, seriously when did all the past years just pass, when did I become 17, and why .. I remember my first day at the kindergarten, just like it was yesterday, and when I was about to enter middle school I was like " hey mama, a whole new stage is a head of me, what would like to say .. as an advise" you just laughed, I didn't get it back then  but I guess you meant " you absolutely know nothing about new stages, kiddo" how on earth those who we used to call them B.F.Fs left and these who we never ever though of them as friends became life itself and I know this is temporary and won't last forever
why do we even have to make important decision now, I mean we're too young mummy !?

  Only yesterday you taught me how to write "Apple", I still remember the song!,  I wanted to grow up but I didn't want to be confused whether to choose maths over biology or biology over maths.. I never actually thought that making it to my dream college will seem to be that hard, and even if i made it I'm not sure if I'll be happy with it
things are getting really tough, mother.. why do I have to leave school now, I mean I just got in and why do I have to give up things for other things  now  !!
I just need time,

No comments:

Post a Comment